Installing an ATV Obsession Skid Plate.
01. Dan hold the Skid Plate
02. Skid Plate is powder coated diamond plate
03. Step 1. Place the rubber trim (included) along the edge.
04. Step 2. Remove the 2 screws and put the plate into position.
05. Step 3. The plate will settle into position. You may have to ream one or both holes with a drill to ensure bolt can go straight down.
06. Step 4. Place each bolt (included) and thread into plate and hand tighten.
07. Step 5. Install the support brace (included).
08. Step 6. Use a small screw driver to help guide the plate into position between the metal brace and the plastic footwell.
09. Step 7. Line the holes up to the plate. You can see it's Plastic foot rest, support brace, metal foot frame, then Skid plate.
10. Step 8. Insert bolts and tighten.
11. Step 9. Make final adjustment to trim.
12. Step 10. Complete tightening of first 2 bolts.
13. Step 11. Your installation is complete.
14. Step 12. You can now abuse your $120 plastic foot well with confidence!
Generated with Arles Image Web Page Creator