Dusty and Ken's 800 Build - March 24, 2007
01. 'Montana' Jack and Ken get ready to tackle Ken's 800.
02. First up..install Jack and Dan's fabricated A-Arm guards.
03. Each one is welded to the A-Arm for added support.
04. Bat Wings! Both A-arms are installed.
05. Jack begins fabricating a diamond plated bash plate.
06. While Jack builds the bash plate, Ken begins installing the Footrest guards.
07. Before installation, the footrest is removed.
08. The plate is attached.
09. From underneath.
10. Dan shows up and shows off his new cast.
11. Dan's powerfist would hurt the most.
12. Ken's quad is done..bash plate, a-arm guards and footrest plates.
13. Jack's bash plate up close.
14. Dusty's quad is done as well.
15. We're ROCK READY!
Generated with Arles Image Web Page Creator